What’s inside the empowerment issue?
Interviews & Articles
- An exclusive interview with Grace Victory – blogger, YouTuber, and author – on body confidence, diversity in the blogging and publishing industries, and how she created her online empire.
- Daring to be a funny woman in politics with MP Jess Phillips
- On modelling with body hair & going viral with Maya Felix
- Starting their feminist all-girl punk band with Peach Club
- The importance of intersectional feminism with Chichi Ogwe
Art – photography, fashion, styling
- Incredible photography by talented contributing artists; Molly Jameson, Kasia Gebska, Lauren Peece, Poppy Marriott, Shannon Goddard, and Tyler Mainville, along with photography directed and shot by editor in chief Lauren Du Bignon.
- Illustrations and graphics by Serena Maria and Hannah Hopgood (staff designer)
Personal stories of empowerment
- Chocolate for Breakfast by Cecily Cook
- Braless is Harmless by Jess Herbert
- Confidence is Sexy by Isabelle Grey
- One Pair Makes All the Difference by Kevin Kissane
This product is a digital download. Once purchased, your device will start automatically downloading the file. You can download as many times as you need once purchased (should you lose the link for any reason) and the download will never expire. You can view the magazine on any device – it being desktop, mobile (and all the other funky devices) friendly.